Access control systems help you to safely control your environment.
These systems are about more than monitoring doors; they are an integral part of any security system and give users a convenient platform to manage their facilities.
Traditional keys cannot track who or when people are accessing your building, and when keys go missing, rekeying locks can be extremely expensive. Keyscan Access Control systems solve all of these problems and many more, including:
- Performing a facility or area lock down from any PC or Keyscan reader.
- Bringing motion detectors, glass breaks, door contacts, panic buttons into the Keyscan panel to track and assign alarm conditions from a single interface.
- Arming or disarming an intrusion panel via the access control system.
- Triggering a wide range of devices using Keyscan auxiliary relay outputs to activate such items as sirens or strobes all based on certain events/conditions.
- Creating a map with active icons to annunciate system status, control doors, call up video, show employee photos as they pass through protected doors, and much more.