As property owners and managers, you have a lot of responsibility on your hands.
Theft, vandalism, job site security, and liability issues are real concerns and can close your doors if not properly monitored and controlled.
Here at CCTV Services, Inc. we have been working with property owners and managers for many years.
In fact, a lot of the software technology we have developed over the years is designed to make your job easier.
The development of our SMART Technology like Unlimited Video Storage, Motion Alert Technology and System Health Monitoring our software was created with you in mind.
So, how do these technologies help you?
Unlimited Video Storage comes with lifetime storage option which will help you fight any false liability lawsuits (i.e. slip and falls) which seem to be so prevalent these days within the real estate industry.
- Our software will perform automatic back-ups to avoid the loss of vital video data due to hard drive failure, theft, fire, flood or natural disaster.
Motion Alert Technology provides you with a convenient way to know when someone enters an off- limits area (such as a private office, maintenance shed, etc.) after hours.
- You will be notified on your Smartphone by text and/or email.
- You will also have the option of receiving a high quality video image from 5 seconds up to 2 minutes with a small file size to load fast on any device.
- If you need to see more, you can tap in to the camera that sent you the Motion Alert and see what is going on in real time from any internet connection.
System Health Monitoring puts the ball in our court. This software will diagnose the surveillance systems status and report back to you.
- If a problem is found (i.e. recording device is down or a camera is offline) our tech support department instantly gets a notification and you do too.
Now, you no longer have to find out the hard way that one of your cameras is down or your recording device is not recording; with our system you will know instantly.
We have also solved the problem of having to call in to get service. From experience, we know that things get in the way or you simply forget.
When our technicians get notified of a problem, the first thing they do is perform a diagnostic test of your system. If it can be fixed remotely, it will. If not, we will schedule an appointment with you to come out immediately.
To learn more about how our technology will allow you to run your business more efficiently, instead of having your business running you, contact us today for our complimentary security evaluation.