Providing a security camera system for a NY place of worship is a delicate matter.
You need to have security cameras visible enough to deter the criminal element, but not so much as to disturb your congregation.
This isn’t as much of a problem today as it used to be. Many of your members already know that criminals target places of worship.
Anyone who watches the news knows that these crimes range from vandalism, robbery, theft, hate crimes, etc.
Here at CCTV, we have worked with many NY Metro religious organizations over the years and we are experienced in placing cameras in the right areas to best secure your premises.
By having outside security cameras you can protect and monitor your parking lot, grounds and other important areas.
With our Full HD 1080P Security Camera System, you can literally read the license plate from cars in and around your property, you will be able to clearly see identifying marks on perpetrators (like tattoos), and more.
We have developed innovative software that is designed to protect your congregation and premises.
Our SMART Surveillance Technology is made up of three main software components which are critical to providing you with the ultimate security solution for your building.
Each component when combined together has a synergistic effect and will take the security of your property to a whole new level.
First we have Unlimited Video Storage, which we call our Virtual Video Vault.
- Our software will perform automatic back-ups to our secure storage facility to avoid the loss of vital video data due to hard drive failure, theft, fire, flood or natural disaster.
- Your vital video data will be saved for a lifetime on our secure servers, which will help you when you need to go back and review an incident that happened years ago.
Next is our Motion Alert Technology which provides you with a convenient way to know when someone enters an off- limits area (such as the office, limited access area, in the building after hours, etc.).
- You will be notified on your cell phone by text and/or email if an alert is triggered.
- You will also have the option of receiving a high quality video image (from 5 seconds up to 2 minutes) from the camera that detected the motion with a small file size to load fast on any device.
- If you need to see more, you can tap in to the camera that sent you the Motion Alert and see what is going on in real time from any internet connection.
- If you are alerted to any criminal activity, you can call the police; watch them arrive on the scene while you are in a safe location. You can arrive after they have the situation resolved.
Finally, our System Health Monitoring, puts the ball in our court. This software will diagnose the surveillance system and instantly report the status back to you.
- If a problem is found (i.e. recording device is down or a camera is offline) our tech support department instantly gets a notification and you do too. There is no need to call for service, we already know!
- Our security technicians will fix the problem remotely in most cases. If needed we will contact you to set up an appointment, at your convenience, to send out a tech to fix the problem.
- Now, you no longer have to find out the hard way that one of your cameras is down or your recording device is not recording; with our advanced system you will know instantly and so will we!
Our cutting edge technology helps you save you both time & money.
To see our technology in action, contact us for your complimentary security evaluation of your premises.
One of our company owners will come out to meet with you at your earliest convenience.