Security camera system prices has come down tremendously.
Security camera systems have become commonplace in the brick and mortar and online electronic stores.
Because of this popularity, surveillance technology has become more affordable.
Before you go out and purchase a security camera system based on the lowest price, just remember that all systems are not created equal.
This poses an interesting question: why do surveillance systems sell for as little as $299.00 and as much as $5,000.00 or more?
It all comes down to the technology being used, the manufacturing process, the quality of the materials and if the system is upgradeable or not.
There are other factors involved, but these areas are of primary importance when it comes to security camera system prices.
We all know that in life you get what you pay for, period!
A lot of people are talked in to purchasing a low quality surveillance system because they think they can save a lot of money.
Most people don’t consider how much this decision is costing them over the life of the system.
The things you must know before you lay down your hard earned money are:
- What types of cameras come with the system?
- Can I change the lens to get clearer pictures?
- Can I add more cameras over time and how many?
- How many days of video data can I store onsite (in the DVR)?
- Is the software upgradeable or do I have to buy a new system if I need better technology later on?
These are some basic questions you should ask to get a better idea of what you are purchasing.
A good rule of thumb when it comes to security camera system prices is to never go with the cheapest or the most expensive system.
By selecting a mid–priced system, you can receive a nice return on your investment.
Just make sure that the system you choose will allow you to:
- Upgrade the software.
- Add more cameras if needed.
- Change the camera lenses to fit your situation.
- Give you clear video images.
- Store unlimited video data.
The best reasons to have a surveillance system professionally installed are to:
- Boost employee productivity.
- Fight false liability claims.
- Prevent armed robberies.
- Uncover fraud.
- Reduce accidents.
- Prevent break-ins.
- Optimize loss prevention.
- Prevent burglaries. And so much more…
You can clearly see how just one of these benefits will definitely increase your bottom line and give you a great return on our investment.
Keep in mind that you can’t capitalize on these benefits with inferior security camera systems.
If you need a quote for a quality security camera system, then contact us.
One of our company owners will be more than happy to meet with you and evaluate your security needs.