Restaurant security systems provide Long Island restaurant owners with the tools they need to run a highly profitable business.
As a restaurant owner, I am sure you would agree that running a business is like plugging holes in a boat to keep it afloat.
When you have the right tools for the job, it becomes easier to eliminate your losses.
Long Island restaurants have many areas of concern through which they lose money, such as:
- Cash register shortages (ringing up a $30 meal for $10 to get a bigger tip)
- Giving away food (freebies for friends and family)
- Placing fake orders for other employees (chances are you won’t throw it away, you will let someone eat it first).
- Customer service (bad customer service may just cost you your business, especially with online reviews being so prevalent).
- Free drinks at the bar (bartenders who give away free drinks usually get bigger tips).
- Food theft (Watch for duffle bags, backpacks, trash bags going to the dumpster, etc. Unfortunately, there are many ways to steal food in a restaurant)
- Armed robbery (criminals look to take advantage of businesses without a surveillance system in place).
I am sure if you knew you had to combat all of the issues and more, you may not have opened your restaurant in the first place.
Don’t worry, you are not alone.
CCTV Services has helped many restaurants build a profitable business by helping to eliminate losses with our restaurant security systems.
If your restaurant is busy and can’t figure out why you don’t have more profits, then a security camera system for your business is exactly what you need.
Our restaurant security systems are Full HD 1080P with crystal clear images.
You can identify faces, identifying marks, license plates and more with our advanced systems.
Not only will you be able to monitor your restaurant from your computer, you will also have remote access from your smartphone, tablet or laptop, virtually any internet connected device.
You will be able to keep an eye on your business from anywhere in the world as long as you have internet access.
To see our restaurant security system in action, just fill out the form in the upper right hand corner and we will be more than happy to set up an appointment with you to assess your needs.
You will meet with one of our company owners and receive a verbal & written quote after the walk through.
We look forward to meeting with you.