What is a remote security camera system?
A remote security camera system allows you to view your surveillance cameras from any internet connected device, from anywhere is the world, 24/7.
What are the benefits of using this technology?
There are a number of benefits to using this type of system, such as:
- Business owners can keep an eye on their business when they are not there.
- Parents can look in on their children when they get home from school.
- People with elderly loved ones can keep an eye on caretakers
These are just a few of the advantages of having a security camera system with remote monitoring.
You can be at home, in your business, etc. even when you’re not physically there.
All of our systems come with remote monitoring as a standard feature.
This is just one of the many features we offer in our innovative surveillance systems.
In addition, our systems have:
- Unlimited Storage – Never worry about losing your critical video data again. Your data will be stored for lifetime. Your video data will be uploaded on to our Virtual Video Vault, which is a secure online storage system. It will remain there until you need it.
- Camera Down Alert Notifications – You will always know when one of your cameras is vandalized or loses power. You will receive an instant email and / or text message alerting you. Our technicians receive a notification as well.
- System Power Outage Alert Notifications – You will always know when your system loses power due to a storm, power outage, etc. You and our technicians will be notified immediately if your system isn’t working.
- System Health Monitoring – You will receive status reports on your system’s health. You can set the system up to send you notifications daily, weekly, monthly or anytime you choose.
- Camera Motion Alerts – If someone enters an off-limits area, like the boss’s office or a gun storage area in your home, you will receive an email and / or text message immediately with an alert and a 2 minute video clip from the camera that detected the motion.
- DVR Offline Alerts – If someone tries to steal your DVR you will be notified instantly that your DVR has lost power.
Technology is moving ahead at lightning speed. To take advantage of the latest technology click here to contact us.