When it comes to business security camera system installation services for Farmingdale NY businesses, we are a one stop shop for all of your security needs.
After installing thousands of security camera systems over the years, we know that no two businesses are the same. Each business has its own unique needs and requirements.
Crime can happen anywhere and Farmingdale is just as vulnerable as the rest of Long Island.
Your business is extremely important to us, just as it is to you.
With the right business security camera system installed you can ward off crime and literally increase profits at the same time.
Simply by having a business security camera system professionally installed and carefully maintained, you will deter employee theft and have a better chance of hiring honest and productive employees (dishonest & unproductive employees don’t like cameras).
When it comes to stopping employee theft, it is better to keep people honest than to catch them in the act.
With visible security cameras, you can do that.
If you have considered installing security cameras in your business, we can certainly provide you with the perfect solution for your particular situation.
Our SMART Surveillance Technology is made up of three main software components which are critical to providing you with the ultimate security solution for your facility.
Each component when combined together has a synergistic effect and will take the security of your property to a whole new level.
First, we have Unlimited Video Storage, which we call our Virtual Video Vault.
- Our software will perform automatic back-ups to our secure storage facility to avoid the loss of vital video data due to hard drive failure, theft, fire, flood or natural disaster.
- Your vital video data will be saved for a lifetime on our secure servers which will help you when you need to go back and review an incident that happened years ago.
Next, is our Motion Alert Technology which provides you with a convenient way to know when someone enters an off- limits area (such as the bosses office, limited access area, in your facility after hours, dumpster area after hours, etc.).
- You will be notified on your cell phone by text and/or email when an alert is triggered.
- You will have the option of receiving a high quality video image (from 5 seconds up to 2 minutes) from the camera that detected the motion. It will have a small file size to load fast on any device.
- If you need to see more, you can tap in to the camera that sent you the Motion Alert and see what is going on in real time from any internet connection.
- If you are alerted to any criminal activity, you can call the police. You can watch them arrive on the scene while you are in a safe location. You can arrive after they have the situation under control to access the situation.
Finally, our System Health Monitoring software will diagnose the surveillance system and instantly report the status back to you.
- If a problem is found (i.e. recording device is down or a camera is offline), our tech support department instantly gets a notification and you do too. There is no need to call for service, we already know!
- Our security technicians will fix the problem remotely in most cases. If needed, we will contact you to set up a service appointment at a time that is convenient for you.
Now, you no longer have to find out the hard way that one of your cameras are down or that your recording device is not recording; with our advanced system you will know instantly and so will we!