Yes! A Security Camera System can increase your profits, if used correctly.
First let’s start with the entitlement mentality.
A lot of times the entitlement mentality sets in with long term employees.
These employees helped build the business (sometimes from the ground up) and feel that they work just as much as the owner, so they feel that this business belongs to them too.
They generally are in charge of the day to day operations and help make policy.
This is a good thing, until they start going too far.
Long term employees may take office supplies home and think nothing of it. They may give their friends freebies or discounts, with no concern for the company’s profits.
I could go on, but you get the picture.
You also have to watch out for the employees who take pictures of a few items in the warehouse and place them on eBay to sell. If the item sells, they sneak it out of the warehouse when no one is looking.
(And you wondered how some things could be so cheap online).
Have you ever thought to yourself “I could have sworn I had another one of those items?”
At times we could have misplaced it.
Maybe we ran out of it and didn’t realize because we failed to check inventory.
At other times the item was simply stolen.
Without hard proof, you could drive yourself crazy trying to figure it out.
Surveillance systems are not only designed to provide security, but also to provide hard proof.
Since thieves don’t like to get caught, they won’t even think about stealing if they see security cameras in place.
Don’t make the mistake of thinking these criminals are stupid because they steal. They can spot a fake security camera from miles away.
Smart business owners see their security camera systems as a profit center.
Here are just a few suggestions to help you turn your security camera system from an expense into a profit center.
- Increase employee productivity (how many of your employees take excessive breaks, long lunches or leave early and have another employee clock them out?)
- Eliminate employee theft (how much money do you lose daily to this crime?)
- Monitor customer service (how are your customers treated when you are not there?).
- Eliminate shrinkage (how many items are shoplifted out of your business daily?).
There is an old saying that “What you don’t know can’t hurt you!” Obviously that doesn’t apply here.
- How many businesses go out of business every year due to some type of loss that could have been prevented?
- How many business owners see their profits skyrocket when they install security cameras in their businesses?
- How much more pleasant will your employees be to your customers if they know that every thing is being recorded?
It is a fact that businesses go under when they fail to resolve underlying issues.
Don’t let your business be next.
Stop losing money Today!